|3. Order Processing/Management||NEXT >>|
(a) Order processing:
(1) Customer selects items and places them in shopping cart.
(2) Upon checkout, customer inputs payment and delivery information.
(3) Customer then selects preferred delivery method and preferred payment method.
(4) Upon completion of order, an email containing the customers invoice is automatically sent to the customers email address. Click here to see sample email invoice.
(b) Order management:
(1) All orders are stored in database and can be viewed and managed
in the store administration panel.
(2) All orders are captured with a status of "pending".
(3) Once payment is received and verified, the status of the order is then updated to a status of "paid".
(4) Once goods are ready to ship, input the tracking number and update the order status to "shipped". The system will now automatically send a shipped status notice to the clients email adress containing the shipping advise information.
(5) At anytime you can resend the customers invoice to their email address with a single click of a button.
(6) When goods are ready for shipping, you can generate a packing slip with the click of a button.
<< PREVIOUS NEXT >>