iKomee is a complete online store solution that contains both a catalog front end and an administration tool backend; giving you complete control over your own store. The entire process is online, so you do not have to download any programs. Administer your store from any computer 24 hours a day.
|Click here to view the demonstration online shop|
How it works:
(a) Order processing:
(1) Customer selects items and places them in shopping cart.
(2) Upon checkout, customer inputs payment and delivery information.
(3) Customer then selects preferred delivery method and preferred payment method.
(4) Upon completion of order, an email containing the customers invoice is automatically sent to the customers email address. Click here to see sample email invoice.
(b) Order management:
(1) All orders are stored in database and can be viewed and managed in the store administration panel.
(2) All orders are captured with a status of "pending".
(3) Once payment is received and verified, you update the status of the to "paid".
(4) Once goods are ready to ship, you input the tracking number and update the order status to "shipped". The system will now automatically send a "shipped" status notice to the clients email adress containing the shipping advise information.
(5) At anytime you can resend the customers invoice to their email address with a single click of a button.
(6) When goods are ready for shipping, you can generate a packing slip with the click of a button.
(c) Payment Options:
You can select to receive the following forms of payment (Click here to see a sample payment page):
1. Online credit card payments.
2. Cheque payments.
3. Bank transfer payments.
4. Direct bank deposits.
(d) Shipping Options:
You can select from various shipping methods, and the total shipping amount is calculated automatically based upon the customers order. All shipping rates are already included in the program and all you have to do is click the button to enable which shipping and payment methods you wish to offer your customers.
1. Flat rate shipping per order.
2. Flat rate shipping per item.
3. Local and International shipping rates
4. SA Large Parcel Rates (international)..
5. SA Domestic Ordinary Parcel Service.
6. SA Speed Services Counter to Counter.
7. SA Speed Services Counter to Door.